Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween

This blog will be about eating disorders and how so many young females are wanting to be skinner and how they look at these models and young girls idolize them. I do not know where this "American Weight" comes into place because in reality, sadly but more Americans are overweight than their expected weight. I do also think that obesity is just getting out of hand and becoming an epidemic. I think if the government want to do something, than they need to fix the prices of the healthier food. I think some of the problem is that the healthier food is more expensive than the fatty, unhealthy food. It is cheaper to buy a bag of chips versus some fresh fruit.

Another topic for this blog will be Halloween and how it can be a very dangerouse time (mostly because of men.) That is how I am relating this to our class, because I remember when I was young and I always giving my mom my candy to check before because people can do something to the candy. I find that pretty disturbing but I know it really happens. Also, when I went up to my grandma's one year for Halloween and I thought it was strange that their trick-or-treat night is always the Sunday afternoon before Halloween because there was a problem with children being kid knapped at dark and dusk. Most of the Kid Knappers are male, and they not only abduct girls, but boys too.

No comments:

Post a Comment