Thursday, November 5, 2009

Everything and Anything

Our class discussion was about several topics, and I am going to comment on a few things. First, about the Mikey Mouse and how they are trying to masculinize him, I mean what is wrong with the original Mikey Mouse....nothing he is a classic.
The main topic of this blog is about what I read in the newspaper about out-lawing same sex marriage. I think they should not out-law it, and they should have the same chance as everyone else to get married. It is noboyd's else business who someone choose to marry. The newspaper said that Maine was the thirty first state to deny make same-sex marriage legal. That gets me angry, if someone can marry an object like the effile tower (who is not even a person) why can't two people who love eachother get married?
We also discussed about Western and where our money goes. The people of higher authority such as the president will just keep getting richer and taking our money without even caring. As long as they are getting paid everything is great. I think that we should be able to actual tailgate (with cars in the grass.) I liked the idea of making someone pay a dollar or two, it will be worth it and people would do it and WKU would raise money. I do think that this is a great school which is why I came, I love the campus and all the grass and trees.
Last thing, someone said a comment about if a guy is not manly than people will tease him and say things such as: pussy, sissy, wimp. just like girl terms. so is that implying we are weak??

No comments:

Post a Comment