Thursday, September 3, 2009

All About me

My name is Jerri Renee' McMillan. I am 18 years old and my birthday is June 18. I am from Radcliff, KY (by Ft.knox.) I have to older sisters, a mom, dad and a niece. Now on to the interesting things...I like to be outside, watch movies, and hang with friends. I love my family and friends! I am kinda shy but very kind and nice!! I also like to listen to music, I like all types. I came to WKU because I like the campus, it has trees and not just all buildings and the campus is not to big. WKU also had more major choices even though I am undecieded. I am a freshman and so far I like the college life (for the most part.) The real reason I took this class because it was last minute. I was curiouse what it was going to be like but I think I am really going to enjoy it. It is not just the ordinary class where you just listen to lectures. You can get involved and the teacher is cool so I am excited I choose this class. The people seem pretty cool too!! What I want out of life is just to have fun, and succeed. I am a hard worker and I like to succeed in what I do (well at least try if I fail that is okay.) I am very simple and random but also very caring. That is about all, but if you ask me anything I will try try my best to answer.
Oh yeah...I HATE math. :)


Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment