Tuesday, December 1, 2009

This blog is going to be about human trafficking and how it is still a major issue in today’s society. Trafficking is when people sell mainly children, mainly young girls to others. It is normally for work or sex which is terrible but goes on everywhere around the world. I know this happens every day, I found out that a Hispanic male tried to sell me little girl cousin, and planned on taking her back to Mexico. Luckily, he was sent to jail and she is safe now. This has always been a problem, and I think people do not realize that it is just a terrible thing that still happens. This can relate to women studies because it is simply the fact that people want to sell children, for sex and work. That is immoral and I think people who want to sell these children, plus the people who are buying these children should be severely punished. I do not know if there is anything anybody could do to stop this, but I think one step at a time we can try to bring everybody aware of human trafficking.

No comments:

Post a Comment